About Me

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Spring 2011... I'm Back!






I can hardly believe it's been well over a year since I have posted anything on my blog! The last time was Winter 2010, and now it's Spring 2011... time flies... when you're overwhelmed!! But I won't go into that right now. :)

Although I may not have been blogging, I certainly have been making greeting cards for anyone I thought needed one... you know, a birthday here, a holiday there, etc. So I thought I would post a few pics of some cards I made over the past year, especially the ones that celebrate spring. Of course, I used my cricut to make each of these cards, and some of the stamps I used are by Robyn Cardon - My Pink Stamper. Most of my paper was also DCWV, and I often used Stickles, various punches, ribbons, and other bling.

Enjoy the view of my cards for now, and look forward to a video that I will make and post in the next couple of weeks.

Peace, love, & happy crafting!

Karen ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen! Your cards are so cute!! I am happy to see that you haven't forgotten about your crafty blog!

    Would you like me to design a cover for your iPhone? Check out what I've done so far here:

    Tina Guthmann at Society6

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome cards! Your color choices for each card are just perfect! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete