About Me

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful and blessed day sharing with your loved ones...I certainly did! We woke up to presents under the tree and breakfast cooked by my amazing husband. Our children were thrilled to open their gifts! Time quickly flew by, and it was time to go to church. After church, we had to head home so that I could quickly make the little treat bags that you see above. Dinner was going to be served at Mom and Dad's, and I wanted to make sure that I could bring something I created (since I don't cook - LOL!) to share with everyone.

To make these little goodies, I used my Imagine and printed designs from "Mr. Frosty" on address labels. I covered Hershey's Nuggets and then packaged two of them in a 3x5 cello bag. The toppers where cut (4x2) from paper by Reflections and folded in half. Using a Marvy punch, I punched out tags from kraft paper and inked the edges with "festive berries" by Tim Holtz. My favorite part was using a stamp from the "Christmas Love" stamp set by Close to My Heart. I used "seed packet" ink by Jenni Bowlin.

I hope your Christmas was filled with much love!!

Peace and Blessings,
♥Karen

1 comment: