About Me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Believe In You



Well, I tried!! I decided at 6:15 PM that I would enter the Monday Mojo contest... couldn't get it done and loaded in time. However, in record time...maybe 20 minutes...I created this card using the paper by Jenni Bowlin - "Classic Red/Black." I got the paper pack from joann.com recently and decided to put it to use before I forgot about it! I used a steel die - stitched oval - by My Creative Time, and stamped a sentiment by My Pink Stamper...I chose it because it fit the cut! I may not have made it in time for the contest, but I may just make someone's day when I hand it to someone at work tomorrow morning! Just in time for a random act of kindness!

Peace, Love, and Happy Crafting!

♥Karen



3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your card, this looks like a pretty layout for this challenge.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color pattern on the paper. Good luck in the contest.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I Believe in You, IB! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete