About Me

Sunday, January 19, 2014

"How Have You Bean?" - My MondayMojo Challenge/Entry & A Video!!!


Before I tell you about my entry for MojoMonday, I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to view my craft room video on youtube.  It has been so encouraging to get so many views and positive feedback.  I plan on doing more… including a video of how I created this card for this challenge… so check back a little later and I should have this posted!  The video has posted!! See the bottom of this post!

Now on to the challenge…Here's the sketch…

and here are my ingredients….

...And here's the video!!!



I featured a stamp set by Avocado Arts called "Perfect Blend" and a "note paper" die by Papertrey Ink.  My base card paper is also by Papertrey Ink, but the rest of the paper is by DCWV, including adhesive cork…which I forgot to include in the photo!  I embossed the cork using a coffee bean pattern embossing folder by Sizzix… as a coffee lover, I think I'm in love with it! I colored my coffee cup, by the way, with Copic markers R81 and R83.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just darling! Love your little notebook and that sweet mug of coffee! And that corkboard background is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday. We only host prizes/pick winners for the first challenge of each month, so there weren't any for Mojo328. Our next challenge with prizes will be posted on Feb. 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julee! Thanks for your sweet notes about my card, and thanks for the info regarding challenges & prizes. I'll be sure to try in February and more… I love the inspiring sketches!

      Delete