About Me

Monday, July 25, 2011

Coffee, Anyone?


This is how I love to start my day... with a cup of coffee! This card was inspired by the sentiment and frame by Waltzing Mouse - Frame It. This cute little coffee cup stamp came from a Fiskars (I think!) stamp set, and I colored it using Copic markers. Here's a shocker...I didn't use my Cricut! However, I did use my Cuttlebug and simply ran a pink square through it before stamping and inking the edges. The design cardstock is from Colorbok - Flea Market. I added a simple cut of ribbon before laying down my pink square. The final touch was to add bling to the cup. Here it is... a perfect cup of coffee!

Have a great day!

Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. I am taking Fashion Illustration and plan on buying Copic markers! I should have known that you have them! How many are in your set??

    Great ideas, as usual! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an adorable card, luv the the cute little cup of joe...hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete