About Me

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

First I must express my thanks to all of the men and women who have served our country. We are the land of the free because many have fought to make and keep it our reality. We will not forget.
Now on to the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge! This is my first time entering and I'm just excited that I got it done! We were asked to show our patriotic pride and use 2 Cricut cuts. I used the liberty bell and "Let Freedom Ring" cuts from the Stand and Salute cartridge. I used Stampendous fireworks stamps and embossed the images. I added ribbon that I picked up at Walmart years ago and inked the edges - torn and straight - with Ranger's Distress ink. Of course, after I finished, I thought of other things to do & also wondered "why did I do that to the card?" (I'm talking about the rhinestones!) I just figured I wouldn't do it over... I'm submitting just as it is. Hope you can see the beauty in it!

Hope you had a great 4th of July however you celebrated. God bless you and God bless America!

Peace, love & happy crafting!

Karen♥

1 comment: