About Me

Saturday, April 7, 2012

For My Peeps!


With Easter being tomorrow, I think many of us have just gone "chickie" crazy! Lol! But how can you resist when there are so many cute chick cuts on Cricut cartridges! I used "Simply Charmed" Cricut cartridge and Close to My Heart Stamps (eggs & sentiment) to create this adorable card. Of course I colored the eggs using Copic markers... love them! The pastel paper comes from We R Memory Keepers. I also used googly eyes, ribbon and Stickles. Oh! I almost forgot! I used a grass punch by Fiskars. It actually came apart while I was punching...fortunately, I was able to put it back together again & it works perfectly!

Happy Easter Y'all!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karen -
    Cute card! love the chick and the eggs..
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete