About Me

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Freshly Made...

Here's my entry for my very first "Freshly Made Sketches" challenge! Yes, Spring Break has allowed me the time to acutally create and enter challenges...so glad!!! Here's the template I followed...

As you can see, I have rotated the sketch to complete mine.
I used the following supplies:
Cricut cartridge "Simply Charmed" - Chick cut
papertrey ink card stock
cuttlebug embossing folders
Martha Steward Doily punch
Creative Time for Me - sentiment
Stickles
Googly eyes
ribbon

Happy Spring!

♥Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Karen. Love the bright colours you've used and that very cute chick and egg. I'm glad you could play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a super sweet card .... I love this sentiment and the bright colours are just wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so cute. Really nice job with the sketch and I love the colors and textures. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete