About Me

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cricut Circle Swarm Rewind

I finally got to experience the Cricut Circle when I attended a crop in Sacramento. It was great to meet other locals in the Circle and observe there creativity in person. At this "meet up," each participant was asked to make enough calling cards to pass out to the others. The above photo is mine. I used a Cricut Circle exclusive embossing folder and an exclusive cartridge Cricut Everyday. The butterfly was cut from the Storybook cartridge. After I adhered the cuts, I stamped the sentiments and added ribbon at the top.

Another task we had was to create a pair of sunglasses. We had an outdoor theme, so I used a cut from Campin' Critters. To complete the project, I adhered rhinestones and Stickles. Here's a pic of the finished project...

No comments:

Post a Comment